Capture High-Quality Images Quickly and Easily
Smooth, high resolution, and high sensitivity—the DP74 color camera is optimized for microscopic observation.
Excellent Color Fidelity for Most Life Science Stains
The DP74 camera’s multiaxis color reproduction technology adjusts color independently for individual stained samples, providing excellent color fidelity for a wide variety of stains.
Capture Fine Details at Low Magnifications
Observe details with 20.7 mega-pixel with pixel shifting technique. 3-CMOS mode provides high resolution details without increasing the file size.
Vivid Fluorescence Images with Reduced Noise
Cooled global shutter CMOS sensor with 5.86um square large pixel size, provides highly sensitive clear fluorescence images with less noise of dark current nor hot pixels.
Fast Frame Rate
Smooth live without distortion to follow quick operation of microscope, thanks to high-grade global shutter CMOS. Dedicated PCIe board realizes 60fps over Full-HD color live image, which other cameras cannot achieve with general USB3.0 interface.
Multiaxis Color Correction for a Variety of Dyes
Using multiple independent coordinate axes, the DP74 camera’s color correction technology achieves excellent color reproduction for a wide range of dyes.
- Multiaxis color correction means you do not need to change the color mode for each dye
- Avoid problems experienced with less sophisticated camera technology—color adjustments for one dye no longer affect and displace all the other colors
Super Fluorescence (SFL) Mode Optimizes for Correct Exposure
SFL is the auto exposure function optimized for fluorescence observation, for which usual auto exposure cannot work.
- Detect only singnal region and set the optimized exposure time for them
- Background level can be adjusted with black balance feature as well
Avoid Overexposure When Changing Objectives
Changing objectives is easy with the DP74 camera’s smart auto exposure function:
- Detects when you are changing objectives to maximize the observation speed and comfort, helping prevent whiteout
- Digital gain maintains smooth live images, even with dim samples
Quantitative Imaging with Linear Mode
DP74 is capable for quantitative imaging with its linear mode, which provides signals proportional to the number of observed photon.